Week 21 - July 9, 2017

Dear family, 

I don't have a lot of time, so I won't be sending out a mass email this week. I'll just tell you what we did this week. 

Well first off, we have a new Mission President, president Sekaguchi. Honestly super nice and is just great. Last Tuesday we had a small conference, and he was talking to us about hos vision for the mission, and it made me and Bean Shimai very excited. He had mentioned how when he was being set apart, one of the Apostle told him how our mission was going to boom, and how he can see us in the next few years have 50 baptisms in one month! How crazy. An apostle said that! . President Sekaguchi has been so great. You can really tell with hem how much he loves his missionaries. On Saturday the Elders in our ward had a baptism, and so did the sisters in another ward which is 1hour drive difference, and he went to both. After the baptism, he even spent time to get to know each one of the members. He even went up to each companion and asked us if we had anything we needed or if we had enough shoes. One funny thing that happens though is before they left, sister bean and I were talking to him and Sister Sekaguchi, and before they left he gave me and Sister bean a hug!!! 

This week we also were able to have splits. It was a lot of fun. Lafrontd Shimai and I went up this mountain, but as we were about to leave Lafrontd Shimai popped her tire, so we went back to the chapel. Good thing the APs were there so they let her borrow their bike, and because they had mountain bikes they also let me borrow theirs, which was a blessing because the hills were really steep. 

Anyways, nothing a lot has changed. But I have learned a lot on my mission about myself. It so interesting to think how much you get to learn about yourself. My testimony of the gospel has totally increased, my gain in Heavenly Father had increased. I know he loves each one of us, and that he has a plan for me. I am not having the easiest time with finding people to teach,  but he has a plan, and we must not give up. 

Love you so much and miss you, I really mean it when I say, I want to hear from each one of you.

バンバ姉妹






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!