Week 23 - July 23, 2017

みなさんこんにちわ!


What a great week it has been this week, we received so I many miracles this week that has really increased my testimony, that Heavenly Father truly has a plan for each one of us. We haven't had the most successful finding people in the last few weeks, but we kept persevering and opening our mouths to seriously everyone we pass by.

This week Sekaguchi Kaiicho had made up a contest to see how many Kekkos we can get in one week. Which made Bean Shimai and I really excited, but as we went out throughout the week talking to people we both realized that we forgot our purpose as a missionaries, and was just talking to people hoping that they would Kekko us in order to win the contest. So changed our thoughts, and as we did, we received so many miracles. One of them were Kudou San. We found Kudo San from streeting, and on Wednesday (Not expected) she came to our English class, and not just that but went to church on Sunday! 



Another miracle that we had this week was from the Saitou family. So we met Saitou San and her boys from a cherry activity at a members house. And she has been super interested ever since Watanabe Shimai mentioned the church to her. Well this Sunday her and her boys also came to church. I was not sitting next to her because I was with Kudo san, but when I turned I saw her tearing up, as she was listening to the talk. The spirit was so strong. And as for the boys. Nothing made Bean Shimai and I more happy than how her boys just fit right in with the primary. Right away they didn't have a hard time with fitting right in. During primary the Kids had to write something that will help them remember to be honest. And one of the boys wrote CTR!!! 

What made it even better was the members were really supportive, and was always willing to talk to both Kudou San and Saitou San. Bean Shimai and I had to go to primary, and it was hard because that meant we couldn't go to class with them, but the members without being asked to do so, took them and was with them the whole time. It was such a good Sunday. 


As for me, I'm doing great😁. I love being a missionary, and Japan! The members here in Yamagata are honestly the sweetest. One of the couple, Takeda Shimai and Kyoudai made been shimai and I a stamp with our faces on it! 




After having a difficult day with no one to teach I read in Helamen 10:4 , and replaced my name. I have learned a lot in the last 5 months and continue to learn more. I've learned to get out of my comfort zone, and to open mouth when needed. On Sunday, because we had 2 new investigators come to church, we had planned to do a lesson with them both right after church. So bean Shimai and I decided to do splits which scared me because it ment I had to teach on my own, and my nihongo wasn't great. But I did it! And realized that I am never alone. The Lord will provide a way for us, if we put our trust in Him.
 
Helamen 10:4
4. Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.

I hope you all are having a fantastic week. Love you lots!!
バンバ姉妹




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!