Week 26 - Aug 14, 2017

みなさん こおんにちわ!

It's another week! How crazy. Time has gone by really fast. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your summer break. It hasn't been hot here in Yamagata, but it also hasn't been very cold. So all is good. 

So yesterday we had experienced a "once in a lifetime" experience - The Elders came in our apartment! (normally they aren't allowed) But first the background story. Bean shimai and I were getting dinner ready and she was cutting something with with a knife. All of a sudden I hear her scream, then realized she had cut her finger. Super scary. Bean Shimai kept insisting that she was fine even though she had already lost a lot of blood. Anyways, after 5  minutes or so we called Sister Sekaguchi, and she had told her to call the elders to give her a priesthood blessing because at this point the it wasn't getting better, so that's when we called the elders. Not going to lie it was very weird having all 4 elders come to our apartment. As for Bean Shimai. She is doing fine, haha so she tells me. 



This week we had our transfer calls, and I'm transferring to the Kamisugi! This past 12 weeks has gone by super fast. Cant believe I'll be on my 4th transfer. It was a shock when we got the call, we usually get them on Sundays, but President Sekaguchi had called us on Friday night. It was really hard saying bye on Sunday. Yamagata had really grown on me. Bean Shimai kept telling me how hard it is to leave and I didn't believe her till I had to say good bye to members on Sunday. I'm super excited for Kamisugi, but I'll always have Yamagata close to my heart. ❤




We are continuing to plant those seeds and opening our mouths. We had met been able to meet up with Nehei San, but she continues to come to the discussion after English school. She was super sweet. She knew we were going to get our transfer calls, so she called us Sunday night and when I told her I was transferring she started to cry. It's been really hard with her, but I know one day!


I hope everyone is healthy and safe. We are seeing miracles everyday. I have been really thinking of ways for a better finding approach so if any of you have any great ideas please share. I would love to hear your ideas. 😁

Well that's all from me, love you all,

バンバ 姉妹







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017