Week 27 - August 21, 2017

みなさんこんいちわ!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. This week has been super crazy, but first for the most important part. Last week I mentioned I got transferred to Kamisugi, so far so good. I already love it here, the members are amazing. And as for my new companion, she is as amazing as the area, if not better. Shibahara 姉妹 is super sweet and so patient, really fun to be with, and she loves meat! Haha. Also the fun part is that she also served in Yamagata, so have been talking a lot about that, which is super crazy because this week we have had so many Yamagat members visit Kamisugi throughout the week. 



On my first night in Kamisugi we went to the returning missionary testimony. Haha which I think was a bad idea, because it just made me and shibahara Shimai very trunky! It was really nice though to here each one of their testimonies. 


So the crazy part of this week. I haven't been in Kamisugi for a full week and I get another companion! Shibahara Shimai hasn't been feeling the best so she will be in the Honbu for the week with Dayto 姉妹s companion. Which leads Dayto Shimai as my new companion for the week, trying to figure out how we will be able to do it since Dayto Shimai and I are not fluent in the language, but I have faith we can do it! Funny thing though. Dayto Shimai is from the Philippines, and ever since members/ missionaries found out that there will be a Filipino companionship, everyone has been wanting us to visit Filipinos. People has been also asking us if we talk in Tagalog in the apartment...haha and the answer is no.Dayto Shimai and I have only been speaking in English.  It's been super fun, even though we are still trying to find our way around the area, and still really new with the Language, but I'm really excited for the week. 


Last week we had a lesson with Wada san who has a baptism date set for next month, super exciting. She is this short grandma, who from what I heard is really rich! She goes back and forth from Kobe to Sendai based on her mood. Haha. But she is super sweet. During our lesson she talked about how grateful she was in meeting the missionaries. She was so pleased with our message, and just kept saying how she just wish everyone in Japan can listen to the missionaries. 

This email is pretty, short but know that I love each one of you. I'm so grateful for the many opportunities that I come in contact with. I don't know how this week is going to go, but I have faith that when we put Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in the centre they will never leave us behind. 



バンバ姉妹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!