Week 28, August 29, 2017

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe it's another week, it's amazing how much time flies. This week I got my companion back! It was really fun being with Dayto Shimai for the last 5 days, I learned so much from her, but  it's so nice too have shibahara Shimai back!




Really cool experience this week. We knocked into a old man who was from Taiwan, who moved to Japan 50 years ago. His hearing wasn't great so he had us (Shibahara 姉妹) write down our conversation. This man who couldn`t hear us was still able to communicate with us. He had such a pure heart, if you could have only seen how big his smile was the whole time we were talking to him. It was such a fantastic experience, it wasn't big or anything, but what made it great was knowing that the little things you do can make someone so happy. And what made it even better was as we were talking to this grandpa I was so focused on him that I didn't realize I got 30+ mosquito bites on my legs. Haha but it was worth it. 

The Lord is really on our side. I don't think I would be where I am right now without the knowledge that Heavenly Father is with me every step of the way. I'm so grateful to serve in such a beautiful Country, with such amazing people, and to share this great message. I know he lives and loves each one of us. I know that through the Jesus Christ we can live with our Father in Heaven once again. 

Love you lots, 
バンバ姉妹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!