Week 29 - September 4, 2017

Hello Familia!

It was a great week this week, a lot of finding and searching. I thought being in the big city would mean a lot of prepared people... haha, but that's ok. 

It's starting to get cooler here, so that only means summer is coming to an end, and winter is coming. Which means I might once again gain weight because I won't be sweating or able to ride my bike, but don't you worry, I have another summer here in Japan, right before I go home. So that means I will be well fit once I get home. 

Thanks for all the pictures you sent me (Arielle and Mom). You all looked like you had a blast this summer. Abigail looks like she`s getting more adult like each time I see her, and also dad seems like he is loosing weight! You all look great.!

As everyone is heading back to school, and starting to get busy again, I thought I would just share a small thing from my studies this morning... DON'T FORGET TO WRIGHT ME NOW AND THEN!!! Haha. No but as school and work start up, it sometimes gets hard to find time for scripture studies and family prayer. But I testify that the power of prayer and scripture reading can help us through those times of stress and discouragement. I have this video that I love sharing during lessons. It's called Mountains to climb. I highly recommend it, especially for FHE.  It's about having trails and sometimes discouragement, but as these people seek for God's hands in those times, they were able to overcome those trails. Through Christ Atonement, we can all feel peace. Love you all. Best of luck in school and WORK! 

Also, Shout out to the VIP of the Day! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE ARIELLE!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆHaha don't you worry, I did not forget. Sorry I'm broke, so I'm not able to give you a gift! Maybe when I get home๐Ÿ˜‹

Love you lots!

ใƒใƒณใƒ ๅง‰ๅฆน

PICTURES! 

I love all your pictures, really. But I kinda felt left out soo... ENJOY!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!