Week 32 - Sept 26, 2017

Hello everyone!

I hope y'all had a great week. We didn't do a lot this week because I did end up getting a cold, but we still had a fabulous week.


So first things first, on Saturday we got our transfer calls and I will be moving to Hachinohe! Up north, just in time for the winterπŸ˜„. Very excited, though I've only been in Kamisugi for six weeks, I have really loved being here, we are so close to everything, but that's ok,  back to Shuwa! Oh and not only that but my wonderful companion  will also be transferring, and we will be closing Kamisugi for sisters😣

We had a joint lesson planned, with Shion Shimai. While we were heading to the appointment, I had a flashback moment when I would do joint lessons with the Sisters in Prince Rupert. It was weird to think that I'm now the missionary. 

This week was great, we had our last lesson with Fenny Shimai and her family. We had planned on teaching them about baptism and the Holy Ghost, but ended up splitting in two conversations because Fenny Shimai doesn't know a lot of Japanese yet. So I would translate for her, but she would ask me questions, so as Shibahara Shimai would teach Rie Chan I was also teaching Fenny Shimai. This family is so great. No words could describe how great yesterday was. You can totally feel the spirit. As we were talking about Baptism Rie Chan asked about how her father who passed away could be baptized, so we ended talking about the temple. Then Fenny Shimai asked me how she can get a recommend. So she can go travel around the world and visit the temples there. I'm so grateful for this great knowledge of the Gospel, and to have the opportunity to share it with others. As we were about to head out Fenny Shimai and Rie Chan  were discussing places Rie Chan can go for her Mission!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€



I think for my mission one way I have seen my testimony grow is from the people we teach. It's so funny how it works out that way, but it's so true. As you see the people you teach gain their own testimony, and have the desire to want to build it, as a missionary it just testifies that this gospel is true. Fenny Shimai had told me how she wants to enter the temple so she can be sealed with her family. 

I know that God lives, and he loves each one of his children, I know that this Gospel is true, and I testify of that. I hope you will have a great week. 

Love you lots. 
愛してます。
バンバ姉妹❤









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!