Week 33 - Oct 2, 2017

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great week. I know I sure did. 

Working in Kamisugi was great I really came to love it there but Hachinohe is amazing, small and cold I'm already wearing leggings, but very cute. The members are also super nice. I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to work here.



As a district we watched the women's General meeting with the missionary couple serving here in the base. Great American food and a lot of spiritual lessons learned. It was so nice being able to watch it. All were amazing talks. I really like Elder Uchdorf's talk about the three sisters. He talked about how these three sister all had different personalities, the first and second one he described as sad and mad, and the third one glad. Though not perfect the third sister chose to be glad instead of being mad and sad like her sisters. As a missionary we have times where we will have opportunities to choose whether to be sad or mad. But when we choose to be glad instead of mad and sad, we we can be like the glad sister who died glad. 



Seeman Shimai and I are reopening the area for sisters so we had a lot of finding time to find those prepared. We had so many days where we would come home tired and cold, and sometimes feeling useless, but we never gave up and continued our to do our very best. Yesterday we walked 1 hour to the main city (road) and found two new investigators! It was a great feeling, Heavenly Father really care for each one of his children, they are out there, I know it. All we need to do is open our mouth.  

Yesterday I went to the hospital/clinic for my wrist. I really thought after the MTC it would be betterπŸ€”, but apparently I was wrong... haha. So after an hour of waiting the doctor told me that I am band from using my bike or untill my wrist gets betterπŸ˜‚. For those who know me and my bike story before I came on my mission know how funny this is, after all the hardship of getting a helmet so I can ride my bike, I am still not able to use my bike🀣. No it's all good. I have faith my wrist will be healed pray for me. I'm so grateful for my companion  though. Yesterday we went to the chapel and since our apartment is far it took us an hour to walk to the chapel.  I insisted we can take our bikes and I'll just not put pressure on my wrist, but she insisted we walk. 

Seeman Shimai is super fun, I love her already! She is from California and is the first daughter of 6 kids, super cool. But what's even cooler is she is a dancer. She has been dancing since she was 4 (?). I'm not a dancer, but when your a dancer's sister I think it's almost the same. Haha (no it's not)🀣. It's been so fun getting to know more about her. Hachinohe is also her bean area so she knows her way around here. 

So many great things are happening here in Hachinohe or in Japan in general, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be apart of it. 


Love you all. 
ζ„›γ—γ¦γΎγ™γ‚ˆ!
バンバ姉妹



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - June 18, 2017

Week 11 - April 24, 2017 CHERRY BLOSSOMS!

Week 30 - Sept 12. 2017